The Burnett Honors College offers research poster printing at a reduced cost to students who are in good standing with the University Honors and Honors in the Major programs, and for students who received a Burnett Research Scholars grant.
How to submit a poster for printing:
- Login to myHonors using your NID and NID password
- Click on “poster printing request” in the menu to the left of the page
- Complete all of the information and upload the necessary poster files
- Schedule a time (in the submission portal) with a staff member in The Burnett Honors College to submit payment for the poster. The payment must be submitted before the printing request is approved
- $25.00 for all printing requests. A standard poster is 36” by 48”. Please consult with the Honors Computer Lab Manager if your poster will be larger than the standard size.
- Payment Methods: Check made payable to “University of Central Florida. Money order or cash (please bring the exact amount if paying with cash)
- Standard Printing Timeline: The Burnett Honors College requires 3 business days to print research posters for academic conferences other than the UCF Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence
- Printing Timeline for UCF’s Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence: The Burnett Honors College requires that students presenting at UCF’s Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence provide their poster files and payment for printing at least one week prior to the event date
Poster Printing Template
Included below is a template that can be used by students who are presenting research and creative projects at academic conferences. The poster is formatted in Microsoft PowerPoint as a 35″ by 47″ slide. We do not recommend that students modify the dimensions of this poster; doing so may cause text and graphics to be placed outside of the printing area. However, students who use this template may modify the color, font, names of sections, and layout based upon the content of their own projects. In addition, students who are members of the University Honors or Honors in the Major programs, and students who were awarded a Burnett Research Scholars grant, may request The Burnett Honors College logo to include on their research poster. Requests for the logo should be sent to: Vanessa.McRae@ucf.edu
Click on the link to launch the poster template: Poster Template